1. How can I register as a customer at ItemLab?
You can register as a customer if you are a retailer or distributor. Click here to request a trade account. Please note, that your account needhas to be activated by one of our account managers.
2. What are the shipping terms and costs?
Shipping terms and costs depend on the shipment destination as well as the order size. You will be informed about the shipping costs, before we ship your order.
3. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are agreed individually with your account manager after the registration.
4. How do I place an order at ItemLab?
Once your created account is activated, you can place your orders in our online shop.
5. Are your products sustainable?
We do our best to make our products as sustainable as possible. Please click here to learn more about our efforts.
6. Are all ItemLab products officially licensed?
All products sold by ItemLab are officially licensed and approved by the respective license holder.
7. Where can i sign up for the ItemLab newsletter?
Click here to sign up for our official ItemLab newsletter.
8. Can end consumers order at ItemLab?
ItemLab only sells to retailers and distributors. If you are an end consumer, please feel free to contact us here and we will refer you to one of our partners near your location.
9. Do you ship outside of the EU?
We sell and ship throughout Europa and beyond. Please ask your account manager for further informations on shipping costs, customs and duties. We are happy to assist you.
10. Do you accept returns?
We normally only accept returns for items, that were sent incorrectly or received damaged upon receipt. Please contact us before sending back any items, so that we can authorize the return request.
11. Do you offer dropshipping?
Unfortunately we do not offer dropshipping at the moment and we are not planning on offering it in the near future.